[WikiEN-l] Neo-nazis to attack wikipedia

Charles Fulton mackensen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:19:47 UTC 2005

Stormfront as 43,000 members? That's rather disturbing. However, to be
a threat, a sizable number of them would have to be coherent or
articulate, else they'll be shot down as garden-variety vandalism.
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if we've blocked stormfront members
before, for making racist edits.

Charles