[WikiEN-l] Neo-nazis to attack wikipedia

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:43:56 UTC 2005

>From: David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au>
>While it would be theoretically nice from the angle of NPOV to find a
>neo-Nazi who could research and argue worth a damn, in practice being one
>seems to require being hard of thinking, and they are demonstrably unable
>to hold a coherent point in open debate on the Internet, hence retreating
>to boards like Stormfront, where they self-aggrandise to their hearts'
>content. A swarm of Vogels would be annoying but nothing beyond what we
>routinely deal with on a regular basis.  I predict the very hardest part
>will be getting checkable references out of them and getting them to
>actually accept that 2+2=4 when presented with quality references from
>those who don't agree with them.

I hope you're right.  The latest post to the thread is as follows:

"What we need is to send out a membership emailing and require that all
43,000 members of stormfront.org sign up for wikipedia.com and participate
in its development and also to get a movement on there to oust the small
minority of members, specifically jews with baby-carrot sized dicks who are
preventing specific jewish topics on wikipedia.com from being fair and
balanced.

If this does not achieve fair and balanced results then we should really
consider starting our own open source encyclopedia, which actually come to
think of it is what we should do, we certainly have the army of members to
get something like that off the ground. Something we really should consider
building.

none the less, I recommend everyone to sign up for wikipedia.com and work
towards building it and going into arbitration to help oust the small
minority of baby-carrot-dick jews on there.

go to wikipedia.com now and sign up."

I suggest that 43,000 Vogels would be hard to deal with, even for
"baby-carrot-dick jews".

Jay.