[WikiEN-l] Neo-nazis attempt to stack wikivote on Jewish Ethnocentrism

AndyL andyl2004 at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 6 20:38:37 UTC 2005

 http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1630126

 02-03-2005, 08:51 PM       #1
Baldrson
Forum Member

Location:

 Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism
This is a "web tree alert" of sorts. If you have a web site people frequent,
please put up a prominent post to alert them to get out to vote.

There is a vote going on now to keep or ban a Wikipedia article on Jewish
ethnocentrism.

To vote you must first register.

Then edit the vote discussion page by adding the following line to the end
of the discussion:

*'''Keep''' because ... ~~~~

replace ... with your reason for wanting to keep Jewish ethnocentrism as a
topic in Wikipedia. Leave the "~~~~" as it stands since that will affix your
signature to the line.
__________________
Empty the Cities

Baldrson

 Re: Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism
Come on people!

Celtic_Frost

 Re: Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism
Check your spelling, or use the form below to create a new user account. If
there is no form below, account creation is temporarily disabled. In this
case, please accept our apologies and try again later.
cant register at the moment.

Lilith
__________________
Become a Friend of Stormfront

You knock me down, take the shirt from our backs, kick me round but you will
never stop me.
Drag me down, take the words from my mouth, kick me round but you will never
stop me. Mykind-Pitchshifter PSI

Lilith

 Re: Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism
There was once a very good article about white nationalism but it was
changed to be biased against WNm and the original was transfered to wikinfo
http://www.wikinfo.org/wiki.php?title=White_nationalism
I've already registered and voted to keep "Jewish ethnocentrism" i hope it
will not have the same fate.

Lusitan

 Re: Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism
Yes, the Wikipedia community has a very skewed take on objective.

Celtic_Frost

 Re: Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism
How does one vote on wikipedia.org it is not clear what one has to do to
participate in voting.
__________________

WhiteBamboo

 Re: Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBamboo
How does one vote on wikipedia.org it is not clear what one has to do to
participate in voting.

I'll just re-cap on what Baldrson said.

First, register.

Next, click here.

Finally, scroll down to the very bottom of all the text in the box, and
underneath all the other comments write:

*'''Keep''' because ... ~~~~

Of course, in place of ... you must give your reason as to why you voted to
keep the article - needless to say you should do so in a cordial manner,
those wishing to delete the article will latch onto anything they can as an
excuse to be hostile towards anybody criticising Jewish culture.

Celtic_Frost

 Re: Vote Now to Keep Wikipedia Article On Jewish Ethnocentrism
We need about 50 people from this forum to sign up to wikipedia.com and make
more than 10 contributions to wikipedia.com before voting to keep Jewish
Ethnocentrism on wikipedia. This will take a good amount of effort to get
this kind of help.