[WikiEN-l] Template madness

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 01:56:07 UTC 2005

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 01:32:25 +0100, Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
> Take a look at
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kryon&oldid=9939921

Ok I'm impressed but on the other hand be glad it didn't have half a
dozen stub notices on it. One option would be to put the majority of
tags on talk pages. In fact everything except an apology notice
(something along the lines of "it has come to our attention that this
page is below our normal standards. We apologise this and hope the
problem will be fixed soon. If you think you can fix this yourself
please click here" ok a bit less coperate sounding would be good), VFD
tags and protected tags could be put on talk pages.

--
geni