[WikiEN-l] Pointlesswasteoftime

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 20:23:38 UTC 2005

--- Theo Clarke <wiki at tignosis.com> wrote:
> I have just received an e-mail from John Cheese, the
> editor of pointlesswasteoftime.com telling me that
> if we do not delete the [[Pointless Waste of Time]]
> article, he will ask his "80,000 loyal readers" and
> the readers of "somethingawful.com, fark.com, and
> portalofevil.com" "to pour them into that page and
> give them free range on anything connected to it". I
> don't know what his problem is, but it seems
> substantial.
>
> T^heo

What a shame.  The article has already been deleted.
If I had known that this threat was out there, I would
have changed my vote to Keep.

We can always restore it.

BTW, who hosts Pointless Waste of Time?  We might want
to contact them and let them know what the admin of
that website is attempting to do.

RickK