[WikiEN-l] Titanic, illustrated

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Apr 15 13:20:19 UTC 2005

Tony may have confused "garland fig-leafing" with "flat-chestedness":

* The female centaurs in that sequence were originally bare-breasted,
but the Hays office insisted that discreet garlands be hung around
their necks.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_g1epc/is_tov/ai_2419100422

(I guess it helps if you've actually seen the movie.)

... Hey, how about the mermaids in Disney's Peter Pan? (And Tinkerbell's

figure leaves little to the imagination; and wasn't there an erotic
spanking
scene, which caused her to shed fairy dust?)