[WikiEN-l] Titanic, illustrated

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Apr 15 13:13:55 UTC 2005

Tony argued that:

> Further
> fig-leafing would have been as distracting to most audiences
> as those disturbingly flat-chested female centaurs in Fantasia.

If you think your taste is representative of "most audiences",
then you'll L-O-V-E this:

http://www.nerve.com/Dispatches/Rogers/japanimation/main.asp

Imagine if the centaurs in Fantasia abandoned their chaste
little picnic and erupted into a wild orgy. The younger, more
girlish colts might not be as into it, so they'd get tied up.
Then a 1,000-foot high robot in samurai armor locked in battle
with an equally huge demon that squirts fire out of tentacles
... might crash into the scene, killing all the centaurs. Or
maybe the male centaurs would all die horribly but quickly,
while the female centaurs would live long enough to be raped

(But don't forget the distinction between "if" and "since"!)

Ed Poor

P.S. I found this lovely little snippet of "middle-of-the-road"
fantasy by googling for "female centaurs in Fantasia".