[WikiEN-l] My Ip Address has been blocked

Angela sloog77 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 31 02:43:16 UTC 2004

 --- Jim Kork <jim_kork at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, my ip address has been blocked by
> user RickK. The reason was given as
> "repeated vandalism".

You have been blanking articles without explanation
(Serdar Argic), removing facts from articles (Armenian
Genocide) and writing rude statements on other
people's user pages (User:PMelvilleAustin). I'm not
terribly surprised you were blocked. If you are
willing to contribute, I strongly advise you to read
the following policies first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Neutral point
of view
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:No_personal_attacks

It would also be easier to people to communicate with
you if you created an account
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Why_create_an_account).
This gives you a more permanent talk page where people
can discuss things with you, and makes it less likely
you will be blocked.

Angela.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Angela