[WikiEN-l] My Ip Address has been blocked

Jim Kork jim_kork at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 02:28:39 UTC 2004

Hi,
my ip address has been blocked by user RickK. The reason was given as
"repeated vandalism".

I read your blocking policy carefully and it seems to me that this user is
either overreacting, or misusing his power assuming that I wouldn't
complain. If WikiPedia is truly a place for everybody to discuss and edit
pages responsibly I expect someone higher to correct this user's
irresponsible use of his power.

I will not post my ip address here, but it looks like the issue is related
with my edit on Ataturk's page and  Serdar Argic's page so I believe you can
figure out my ip address from there. I tried to discuss the issue in both
cases, but people who are editing these pages simply do not want to discuss
with anonymous users!

Thanks