[WikiEN-l] My Ip Address has been blocked

John Robinson john at freeq.com
Mon May 31 02:54:28 UTC 2004

You won't post your IP address here, but will
point to where it can be found.  This is a bit
odd.

I have every bit of sympathy for people who won't
discuss convoluted issues with IP addresses. Yes
many of our edits have been made anonymously
through IP, and we appreciate that.  However, the
vast majority of these edits are
non-controversial. When controversy erupts, it is
necessary to discuss it, and it is near
impossible to do that with an IP. Either make an
account or let it go.