[WikiEN-l] Who is this editorial group?

Christopher Larberg the_pokemon_master at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 05:20:53 UTC 2004

It's the Cabal, silly. [/#wikipedia reference] Perhaps they're trying to
talk about the sysops, but failing miserably? And I agree; it seems to be
hard for people to accept the fact that Wikipedia is completely open. I get
the same kind of reaction whenever I tell people about it.

Perhaps a correction letter should be sent to the magazine? We don't want
people to get the wrong impression about Wikipedia.