[WikiEN-l] Who is this editorial group?

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue May 25 12:29:18 UTC 2004

> Uh, who is this "editorial group"?  This wouldn't disturb me so much
> if I hadn't sent a letter to another columnist recently about almost
> the same language.  I supposed the WikiWay is just too hard for some
> people to believe, but who is this "editorial group"?

I had a long interview with a different reporter at BusinessWeek last
week, and apparently these guys didn't compare notes.

I recommend if people want to write, to do so with an enthusiastic
positive spin.  We appreciate the favorable attention, and if the
details aren't quite right, it's an opportunity to spread our message.

I absolutely think that the WikiWay *is* hard for people to grasp.  I
personally have a hard time believing it myself, it's ridiculous, isn't
it, a website that anyone can edit?

--Jimbo