[WikiEN-l] A request for prayers (for the new servers!)

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Sat Jan 31 19:51:26 UTC 2004

Poor, Edmund W wrote:
> I would like to humbly request that we pray for God's blessing upon the
> new servers -- that they will work well and that they will serve all of
> humanity with accurate and useful knowledge.

But what about the servers we already tried? I don't think prayers will
do any good; they are already possessed by the minions of SCO^H^H^H Satan!

If there are any wikipedians in Rome, maybe they could look for one of
these fine Exorcist fellows. A native american schaman might also work
for the time being.

Magnus