[WikiEN-l] A request for prayers (for the new servers!)

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen jheiskan at welho.com
Sat Jan 31 07:40:44 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 21:37, Poor, Edmund W wrote:

    I would like to humbly request that we pray for God's blessing upon the
    new servers -- that they will work well and that they will serve all of
    humanity with accurate and useful knowledge.

    For those of you who do not believe in God, try this formula:

    "Oh, God, if there is a God..."

    Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed

Well, I stroked my amulet (and no; it does not mean what you think it
means), did steady breathing etc. for Geoffrin. :-/

I think this time we need stronger medicine; perhaps we should ask the
fool-killer to spare these nine children of wisdom yet to be
recollected?

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen