[WikiEN-l] Mediation, arbitration

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 02:13:51 UTC 2004

Ed wrote:
>And I hereby donate one WikiDollar each to the campaign
>funds of Maveric, Camembert & Delirium for Head Arbitrator
>(how do you arbitrate a head, anyway? ;-)

Thanks Ed. :)

However, I'm already wearing a bunch of hats right now and would greatly
appreciate it if somebody else were nominated to take the lead of the
arbitration committee. I will definitely help set things up though.

I also think that setting up private mediation-l and arbitration-l mailing
lists would be a good idea (as explained in a previous email).

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-January/009576.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Conflict_resolution

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)