[WikiEN-l] Mediation, arbitration

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Fri Jan 16 20:20:48 UTC 2004

Mark wrote:

> As a zeroeth step, can we be reminded of who's on which committee?  I'm
> sure we all remember which ones we're on personally, but I for one don't
> remember who else is on which committee.  Actually, this should probably
> be publically posted in the Wikipedia: namespace somewhere (or is it
> already and I missed it?).

The mediation committee is listed at [[Wikipedia:Mediation Committee]]

Originally I made at least one mistake in this listing - linking to
[[User:Geoff]] rather than  [[User:Llywrch]] (aka Geoff on the mailing
list).  Below is Jimbo's original list for the mediation committee and our
user names (please shout if I made any other booboos in matching Jimbo's
list with accounts)

Angela (User:Angela)
LDan (User:LittleDan)
Geoff (User:Llywrch)
DanteAlighieri (User:Dante Alighieri)
VancouverGuy (User:Vancouverguy)
sannse (User:Sannse)
Ed Poor (User:Ed Poor)
Jussi-Ville Heiskanen (User:Cimon avaro)
Stevertigo (User:Stevertigo)

The arbitration committee is listed at [[Wikipedia:Arbitrators]]

Jimbo's original list:

Gutza
MyRedDice
NoHat