[WikiEN-l] Re: Mediation, arbitration

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 23:18:42 UTC 2004

sannse a écrit:
> Jimbo wrote (in part):
>

>>There are a few people (Anthere, TufKat, others?) who I neglected to
>>include in my first list, but it is past the start of the year, and we
>>have a few outstanding controversies that need to be addressed.
>

> Do you mean they weren't on the list but /are/ on one of the committees?  Or
> are they not yet appointed?

Let's see.
I looked in my mail archives.
Jimbo suggested candidates to write to him on the 3rd of october 2003.

I answered him I was interested on the 3rd of october of the same year,
but was not very clear in my answer I suppose.

I was interested in practicing mediation, essentially if the conflict
involved an non english;
I think the issue goes much further than just the english wikipedia,
since there is no arbitrator on international wikipedias, and that at
least on fr, mediation is quite limited.
I am interested in studying the process essentially.

TufKat asked just after Jimbo asked if someone was forgotten. Lir a
little bit later.

Later in december, Jimbo said he was ok with us being part of the list.