[WikiEN-l] This is getting ugly

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Mon Jan 12 16:31:09 UTC 2004

Not only have you yourself made the ugliest and most hateful personal
attacks
that I've yet seen on Wikipedia, you then have the unmitigated gall to
pretend
that you haven't done anything. It doesn't say much for Wikipedia governance
that you haven't been banned forever for your unacceptable actions.

Stan