[WikiEN-l] This is getting ugly

Gutza gutza at moongate.ro
Mon Jan 12 15:42:07 UTC 2004

Robert wrote:

>If the consensus is that Wikipedia should promote
>anti-Zionism, anti-Semitism, and hateful crowds ganging up
>on one user, then that is precisely the reputation that it
>will get offline.

Here we go again... I could never follow up on all the pro/anti-Semitism
wars on Wikipedia, but *everything else aside*, I find it very peculiar
that all have one single thing in common: you on one side and hateful
crowds of anti-Zionists and anti-Semits and soon-to-be-Nazis on the
other. Doesn't this strike you as too much of a coincidence as well?
Maybe they're anti-RK, not anti-Semitic, ever thought of that?
Seriously. Did it ever cross your mind?

--Gutza