[WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy.

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Sat Jan 10 03:12:17 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Delirium wrote:

[snip]

> So I disagree; I think VfD is working perfectly fine.  Do those who
> think otherwise actually read and participate in it (The Cunctator
> excepted, because I know he does)?

Speaking as one who hasn't been part of this discussion, I haven't taken
part in VfD for quite a while because I found it difficult to get my 2
cents in (I frequently have the page changed on me while I'm trying to
edit over a dial-up connection), the conversations move too quickly for
me to check in only once or twice a day, & putting this page on my watchlist
is of little use.

Participating in the forum at [[Wikipedia:Cleanup]] at least allows me
to help keep some of the potential candidates for VfD from appearing there.
It's not only the newbies who find the wrangling over form & content
confusing &/or off-putting.

Geoff