[WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy.

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Sat Jan 10 03:22:38 UTC 2004

Delirium wrote:
> [[JumpTheCroc]], an idiosyncratic term coined on Wikipedia
> [[Mac OS XI]], a made-up mac rumor that even the mac-rumor sites don't
> carry
> [[The mo]], an animal invented by the submitter with a somewhat amusing
> backstory
> [[Soylent Greens]], a fictitious political party invented by the submitter

I think that all of those deletions are perfectly fine.  So when I say
that the process is broken, I don't mean to say that we should not
have a process.  I mean that the process is clearly going astray when
a page like the one we've been discussing on Palestinian views on the
peace process are deleted.

(Turns out, of course, that it wasn't actually deleted, but
redirected, which is better, but only slightly so.)

--Jimbo