[WikiEN-l] Block

Fennec Foxen fennec at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 19:24:54 UTC 2004

> Hi! I was blocked severely
Actually, all blocks are equal in intensity.
> and unfairly by user RickK. I need to be unblocked. He also blocked my father, because
> there was some name changing war between them.
> I dont think of RickK as an administrator, rather he thinks he is a DICtator, which is a shame because I share a lot of respect for all wikipedians, and wonderful friendships with some of them.
I will note that others have agreed with you in the past.
> RickK , as far as I know, didnt even bring the subject of blocking us to Village Pump or other discussion fields before blocking us. Administrative abuse of powers, maybe?
Blocking of individual users such as this block is not a usual topic
of the Village Pump. Current policy, furthermore, does *not* _require_
any such notice or discussion of blocks. Where would you have him take
this discussion?