[WikiEN-l] Block

TJ69662094 at aol.com TJ69662094 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 08:39:43 UTC 2004

Hi! I was blocked severely and unfairly by user RickK. I need to be
unblocked. He also blocked my father, because there was some name changing war between
them.

I dont think of RickK as an administrator, rather he thinks he is a DICtator,
which is a shame because I share a lot of respect for all wikipedians, and
wonderful friendships with some of them. RickK , as far as I know, didnt even
bring the subject of blocking us to Village Pump or other discussion fields
before blocking us. Administrative abuse of powers, maybe?

I need to be unblocked so that I can return to be a good wikipedia
contributor, as does my dad, user Marine 69-71.

Thank you and Godbless!

Sincerely yours,
User:AntonioMartin