[WikiEN-l] Block

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 19:45:59 UTC 2004

I DID NOT block Antonio.  I DID block Marine 69-71 last night after REPEATEDLY asking him on his talk page to stop creating a duplicate article at [[Joaquin Phoenix (Actor)]] and to work on the article at [[Joaquin Phoenix]].  He kept reverting my redirect and re-adding duplicate and POV material and refused to respond to my requests to stop.

RickK

TJ69662094 at aol.com wrote:
Hi! I was blocked severely and unfairly by user RickK. I need to be unblocked. He also blocked my father, because there was some name changing war between them.

I dont think of RickK as an administrator, rather he thinks he is a DICtator, which is a shame because I share a lot of respect for all wikipedians, and wonderful friendships with some of them. RickK , as far as I know, didnt even bring the subject of blocking us to Village Pump or other discussion fields before blocking us. Administrative abuse of powers, maybe?

I need to be unblocked so that I can return to be a good wikipedia contributor, as does my dad, user Marine 69-71.

Thank you and Godbless!

Sincerely yours,
User:AntonioMartin