[WikiEN-l] Block #1

Anthony DiPierro anthonydipierro at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:41:53 UTC 2004

I find this amazing.

Raul creates a page, [[User:Raul654/Boston]], in blatant violation of
[[Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not]] (see #15).  The page consists of a bit
of text and a number of images all of which violate [[Wikipedia:Copyright]]
("If you contribute material to Wikipedia, you thereby license it to the
public under the GFDL").  I list the page on [[wp:VfD]], stating that it
violates "Wikipedia is not a file repository", and I get blocked.

Yes, perhaps it was technically not against the rules for me to be blocked
(at least not provably so).  But give me a break, this is just ridiculous.

Anthony