[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia mentioned in Washington Times

S.Vertigo sewev at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 00:10:07 UTC 2004

I am glad that a reasonably well written intro on WP
inspired this writer of aspiring intelligence to spew
forth:

"There is what I believe should be an alarming
connection between PC and *communism. This is because
PC doesn't understand [that] our Constitution affords
its citizens equality of opportunity by virtue of
being *human, not equality of opportunity by virtue of
being under its protection."

...Humanism, not protectionism. I agree, but what's
fascinating is that later he makes clear just how much
he values the cultures of other humans:

"Sadly, many of our graduates leave public schools
without the *intelligence to question ideas that
*stealthily *undermine the *dominant culture.

Instead, the prevailing attitudes of those subjected
to the *multicultural, politically correct educational
agendas promote both a bloodless *communist revolution
and creation of a comprehensive *terrorist
infrastructure; all the while paving the way for the
proverbial "Trojan Horse" to conquer the *sleeping
giant."

..."communists", "terrorists", "domestic enemies"...
ROFL. Strip away all the flowery language, and what's
left is rather... pasty.

Do a "Google" search on p

http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20040731-101359-2982r.htm