[WikiEN-l] Votes for Deletion

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 19:59:02 UTC 2003

Please elaborate in what manner I have been "guilty of such misdeeds".  Pleae explain what Angela and Hephaestos have done to be guilty of such misdeeds.

RickK

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
Rick wrote:

> We have some codes, which you seem willing to ignore. Unprotecting a
> page that you are involved in an edit war in, and then re-editing it
> to your point, comes to mind. Marking contentious changes as minor
> also comes to mind. The second is merely bad Wikiquette, the first is
> a sysop violation, and could result in your having your sysop
> authority taken away. OliverP, among others, has demanded that I lose
> my sysop authority for deleting what I, in my innocence, thought was a
> nonsense article. Where is the reciprocity?

Surely, whoever alleges that Cunc was abusing his sysop powers, must
recognize that Cunc's opponents were equally guilty of such misdeeds.

Ec