[WikiEN-l] "Delete based solely on dislike of Easter Bradford stubs" (Was Votes for Deletion)

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 22:51:36 UTC 2003

The Cunctator wrote the following on the pile of pointlessness we playfully refer
to as "wikien-l":

> Martin wrote the following on [[Dcide]]:
> 	Delete based solely on dislike of Easter Bradford stubs.

> Is he being facetious, or is this what is counting as a reasonable
> argument at VfD nowadays?

I don't think he reads this mailing list. Perhaps you could discuss the matter
with him on his user talk page?

Now, are you wasting everyone's time, or is this what is counting as an issue for
the mailing lists nowadays?

-Xanthia (for Martin)