[WikiEN-l] Please stop... (was...)

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 06:32:16 UTC 2003

> This is a real problem. I am asking others to become
> a part
> of the solution. I am not shoving remarks onto your
> personal pages, aimed at irritating you based on my
> knowledge of your religious or ethnic backgrounds.
> This
> should not be allowed to happen to me, then, or to
> anyon
> else.
>
> Robert (RK)

I *entirely* agree with you RK. This is *so* right.
May I try rephrase your sentence to make it even more
universal

"We should not shove remarks onto talk and personal
pages, aimed at irritating others based on our
knowledge of their religious, ethnic, linguistic and
political backgrounds."

Such a beautiful world, sigh. Oh, I *must* add that to
the french wikipedia !