[WikiEN-l] Please stop abuse and trolling

steve vertigo utilitymuffinresearch at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 16:45:47 UTC 2003

It is unacceptible that anyone be harrassed because of
their views. If you are in fact being harrassed at
all, I don't think its because of your belief -- there
are plenty of other Mosaic-faithed people here and
they manage quite well to engender respect, unwavering
courtesy, and a spirit of collegiality and
improvement.

All that said -- I know *nothing about your current
conflicts -- I simply wish you the best at meeting
with others on respectful terms.  I *do notice that
you only used the term "Jew-baiting" twice -- which is
a substantial improvement over before, indicating a
toning- down of the "boy who cried wolf" rhetoric.
(Remember Godwin's Law) It is unquestionable that your
contributions are valid, valuable, and respected by
many.  You should continue to keep up the good work in
terms of your human relations.

Respectfully,
-S-