[WikiEN-l] Please stop abuse and trolling

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 02:27:41 UTC 2003

I am asking Wikipedia Sysops to talk to PizzaPuzzle and
Jtdirl, and ask them to stop harassing me by altering my
personal user page. They keep adding univited comments
about Israel and Palestine, that have *nothing* to do with
any articles we are currently working on.

They know that I am Jewish, and they follow me from article
to article, constantly baiting me. This is a very lcear
case in point: I have been working with others on the
Creationism, Evolution, and Gaia articles. Yet their
response?  Trolling me with comments about the Palestinians
and "arabophobia".

Huh?

This abusive behaviour is clearly not aimed at improving
our articles. It is a clear and obvious case of abuse of me
for my Mosaic faith and beliefs.  I am just getting tired
of the constant Jew-baiting. There is no way an honest
person can say that these recent comments have any logical
connection to our work on Evolution, Creationism, Gaia,
etc. If this behaviour isn't Jew-baiting, then
anti-Semitism simply doesn't exist.

When I asked PizzaPuzzle to stop putting irrelevant
comments on my Talk page, I got this baiting response:

So comments that question Israel aren't welcome on your
talk page? Is there no limit to your arabophobia?
[[User:Jtdirl|FearÉIREANN]] 01:39 18 Jul 2003 (UTC)

This is a real problem. I am asking others to become a part
of the solution. I am not shoving remarks onto your
personal pages, aimed at irritating you based on my
knowledge of your religious or ethnic backgrounds. This
should not be allowed to happen to me, then, or to anyon
else.

Robert (RK)