[WikiEN-l] Fwd: My Wikipedia Rant

Steve Vertigum utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 20:13:33 UTC 2003

Gutza as usual is correct, and I apologise for even
commenting at all. All in good fun --if not good
taste.
I read about half of that discussion list, and it
seems like the typical conversation about wiki -- is
it a valid source? How can it be trusted. etc.  A very
enlightening thread actually, looking at uninitiated
newbies juggling the same paradoxical concept that we
all still deal with -- namely   'despite the fact that
it shouldnt work at all it does.' [paraphrasing Jimbo]

-S-