[WikiEN-l] Fwd: My Wikipedia Rant

Gutza gutza at moongate.ro
Sun Aug 31 20:03:50 UTC 2003

I think banning him would probably prove the point that Wikipedia isn't
completely unregulated. But then again, it would probably also prove
that we're fascists to such a person. Not banning him would prove him
that Wikipedia is unreliable. Talking about him proves that we're a
bunch of losers who have nothing better to do. So I think ignoring the
guy would probably be the best thing to do, along with keeping an eye on
his IP and reverting his changes, should some more occur in the future.

Just my 2c.

P.S. Brion, got your mail just as I was writing this one--you didn't
miss anything, don't worry. :) But maybe try with a different browser?

Gutza