[WikiEN-l] Re: howdy folks

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:00:49 UTC 2003

Tucci wrote:
> hey, I had some trouble subscribing due to Yahoo
> placing the confirmation request in my bulk mail
> folder, but TUF-KAT is back to Wikipedia and the
> mailing list.
>
> Quite naturally, the first thing I did upon my
> much-heralded return is get confused.  Is there a page
> somewhere that explains how the table of contents
> thing works?

Not that I'm aware of.

> Most specifically, why is [[All Eyez on
> Me]] messed up, formatting-wise? (IE 5.0 on MacOS 9.2)

There is, however, a very large page for complaints such as this one,
and the responses to queries there go a long way towards an informal
explanation of the new system. It is [[Wikipedia talk:Software
updates]]. It started as moved village pump discussion.
[[Wikipedia:Software updates]] seems to be just Eloquence's personal
scratch-pad, and contains little useful information.

-- Tim Starling <tstarlingphysicsunimelbeduau>