[WikiEN-l] howdy folks

Tucci tucci528 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 01:57:25 UTC 2003

hey, I had some trouble subscribing due to Yahoo
placing the confirmation request in my bulk mail
folder, but TUF-KAT is back to Wikipedia and the
mailing list.

Quite naturally, the first thing I did upon my
much-heralded return is get confused.  Is there a page
somewhere that explains how the table of contents
thing works?  Most specifically, why is [[All Eyez on
Me]] messed up, formatting-wise? (IE 5.0 on MacOS 9.2)

Tokingly yours, TUF-KAT