[WikiEN-l] Again

K Forstner kurt.forstner at chello.at
Fri Aug 1 00:27:11 UTC 2003

Could not connect to DB on 130.94.122.197
Host 'larousse.wikipedia.org' is blocked because of many connection errors.
Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

If this error persists after reloading and clearing your browser cache,
please notify the Wikipedia developers.

Whenever I try to access Wikipedia, this is what I get. No one has reacted
to the same message which I posted for the first time 24 hours ago, which I
find rather strange. A number of minor disputes still seem to be going on,
and people do react to them. But how do you work if you can't read, let
alone edit Wikipedia articles? Or is it just me who can't get in?

KF