[WikiEN-l] 'larousse.wikipedia.org' is blocked

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 00:17:50 UTC 2003

>Exactly. No one seems to notice or mind, at least when looking at the
>e-mails. I did clear my browser cache, I did turn off my computer and,
>eventually, I did "notify the developers". What are "many connection
>errors"??
>
>KF

The bloody thing is back again. I've an article that cannot be saved because
that stupid message keeps coming up again. WILL SOMEONE FIX THE BLOODY
THING!!! This nonsense has gone beyond a joke. If it is not fixed members
will be driven away! Please do something. This will be the FIFTH article I
will have had to save onto my desktop in 3 days because of these f-ing "many
connection errors.

JT