[Licom-l] Login bug

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 19:32:21 UTC 2009

I noticed that CentralNotice has already enabled this announcements. However, I couldn't see the link on the header bar. I suspect this was because I hid the Wikimania notices. Does anyone else missing the announcements? If I can't see it, there'll be others out there that would otherwise miss the announcements.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."