[Licom-l] Software set up and working

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:20:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Tim Starling <tstarling at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> The test vote is available at [[Special:SecurePoll/vote/6]] on all
> Wikimedia wikis. The real vote is at [[Special:SecurePoll/vote/1]]. For
> the admin interface, see
> <https://wikimedia.spi-inc.org/index.php/Special:SecurePoll>
>
> It would be helpful if someone could compile a list of usernames and
> email addresses for the people who wish to be election administrators.
> This gives you the ability to update translations, see private voter
> data such as IP addresses, and to strike votes. We've locked down
> account creation on the SPI wiki for now so that these accounts can be
> set up securely.

<snip>

There are eight members on the Committee [1], as far as I can tell
three have completed the identification steps necessary to see IP
data.  [2]

Robert Rohde (User:Dragons_flight; email:rarohde at gmail.com)
Huib Laurens (User:Abigor)
Andrew Leung (User:OhanaUnited)

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Committee
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Identification_noticeboard

It is possible a few more will be added once people identify, assuming
they are of proper age and wish to participate in this part of the
process.

-Robert