[Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:59:34 UTC 2009

Any idea how long all of that is going to take?

I don't mean to seem overly anxious, but just on Commons alone there
are 300+ templates that involve GFDL licensing (72 translations of the
standard GFDL template along with countless variations and
personalizations). All of these have to be reviewed and potentially
modified after the migration is approved. (Not to mention license tags
that aren't even templated.) That's just one project (out of 500). I
really don't see how this is going to be possible to pull off in less
than 3 months. If you guys know something I don't, please clue me in.

Ryan Kaldari