[Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:54:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Robert Rohde <rarohde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Casey and friends have been making good progress with translations,

I'm not too worried about this, but then again -- I might be too
optimistic.  Status update, we have:

Priority 1
* 45 CentralNotice translations,
* ~35 vote interface translations (the first part; last time I looked),
* ~25 vote interface translations (second part),

Priority 2
* ~25 FAQ translations,
* 16 main page translations,
* 8 vote-header translations (but a similar thing is in the main page as well),

Priority 3
* 4 timeline,
* 4 committee,
* 6 vote-specs

I've also gotten notes from quite a few other people that they want to
help, but are busy right now and will take a look at it as soon as
they can.  That doesn't take into account how many translations we'd
get when the notice goes out. :-)  (The translation page is linked
from all the notices.)

By the way, Josh, I love the color-coding you did.

> and I know Tim is making active progress on the software, so hopefully
> everything will align quickly.

I think this is what we should wait for primarily, and Erik's okay. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---