[Labs-l] ToolLabs back up

Dan Andreescu dandreescu at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 30 23:14:32 UTC 2015

Oh, sorry, I was aware of the security hole and the Ops team's awesome (as
usual) efforts to patch it.  And I know this particular outage was due to
the security hole, and I don't think anyone could reasonably expect it to
have gone much better.  But, in general, things like the updates to NFS
have caused problems for people who value stability over improvements.
Sorry if I brought this up in the middle of a different thread though.

As always, team Analytics appreciates all the great work that's done to
keep Labs up.  A lot of our tools run in Labs and that's great for many
reasons.