[Foundation-l] Desysopping procedure against waerth

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Tue Jan 17 12:56:46 UTC 2006

A desysopping procedure against me has started on nl:

A brilliant timing btw my sysopstatus will be taken away on my birthday.
As I have said before. If I get desysopped something breaks in me. As I
have always done a lot for the community. It is ironic that on nl: the
trolls can stay, as they do not even get blocked! And the one who is
constantly trying to keep things going looses his modstatus.

I have tried after a year of discussing to finally get a blockpolicy
going on nl: that allows blocks for more than 24 hours. 7 proposals have
been made by 7 users. But no what do they want on nl: they want to
discuss things further. Meanwhile trolls feast on nl: and multiple users
have left already. Also an arbcom has been discussed for over a year.
And everytime someone has a proposal they discuss further and further
and further. NL: has become a discussionforum in which proposals are
discussed, but never ever implemented. I tried to further it by warning
people on their userpages that wikipedia is not a discussionforum. They
responded with a desysoppingprocedure here:
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Afzetting_moderators

This is the worst birthday gift after over 2 years of hard work. I
defended nl.wikipedia a number of times over the radio as a
presscontact. everyone said I had done a good job. I now feel stupid
sorry for doing  such a good job. This community doesn't deserve people
who are willing to work hard.

Waerth/Walter