[Foundation-l] Promotion of Wikimedian projects in Serbia

Milos Rancic millosh at mutualaid.org
Mon Jan 16 19:32:56 UTC 2006

On 1/16/06, Cormac Lawler <cormaggio at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's great, Milos, congratulations. I'll just ask: are you keeping a
> record of all this? (Just simply what happened, and when would be
> good.) I ask this for slightly selfish reasons - I'll get in touch
> with you personally about it.

I saw what is your field of interest :) and I can say that you would
like the information that we have reports for every meeting from the
first meeting of Serbian Wikipedians (at 15. February 2005. Goran
Obradovic and I had the first meeting). Yesterday we had 43rd meeting.
(http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0:%D0%A3%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BE)

From the last week we have PR manager and one of the most important
her jobs would be classification of our documents, including the
history of our community. I think that we would start with translation
of these documents in English.