[Foundation-l] Re: Steward elections

Jean-Christophe Chazalette aurevilly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:40:23 UTC 2006

What has been done can be undone no problem. As far as I'm concerned,
I'd rather be removed from the steward list the necessary time for the
board to get to a decision quietly, even if it means that - at the end
of it - it decides not to grant me the steward rights (for instance
because I had a weaker support than others or because there is no need
for such a bunch of new ones). At any rate, I'm not feeling at ease to
give a hand to the projects, as a second rate steward, a <tag>not
approved</tag> one. Just my POV.

villy ~~JC