[Wikipedia-l] exicornt switch

- Essjay - essjaywiki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:43:42 UTC 2006

Apparently, [[WP:BPP]] is the most current discussion of the matter on
English Wikipedia; it currently has a lot of support, as I hear the story
told. However, given the opposition from the devs, I just don't see it
happening without a Jimbo-level order to do it. He's the one we need to be
lobbying.

And yes, that was the reason: It would be of little use, because they would
just create sleeper accounts.

Essjay