[Wikipedia-l] Moldovan wikipedia?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:27:27 UTC 2006

Hoi,
The arguments that you use to deny people who use the cyrillic script
is political. By continuing this line of arguments you make your POV
case worse. What does it matter that Transnistria can be seen as a
relic of the cold war, what does Transnistria matter that its
government glorifies USSR and communism. Wikipedia is for people.

The continued insistance of this blatantly political POV makes me
consider that you the people in Transnistria are discrimated against.
They are denied their place under the sun. A place under the sun that
does not cost us much .. hard disks are cheap.

With this continued agressive insistence of the deletion of this
Wikipedia, I am more and more coming to the conclusion that it is
wrong for the Wikimedia Foundation to close down this project. The
reason: the arguments used are plain discrimation. It is
discrimination because of ideological and political reasons.

Thanks,
   GerardM