[Wikipedia-l] Wiki Tools book

KKemper at wiley.com KKemper at wiley.com
Tue Mar 7 15:09:11 UTC 2006

I am the open source editor at Wiley Publishing and I am interested in
publishing a beginning level book on wikis that would focus on the tools,
techniques and best practices in building, rolling-out and administering a
wiki.  In keeping with the topic, I am looking for suggestions from the
community with regard to topics and technologies that should be covered. I
am also looking for potential author candidates.  If you would be
interested in contributing to this project, please email me at
kkemper at wiley.com and I will provide you with more details.  The project
is very much in the early stages, but chances are that it will go into our
Wrox Beginning series www.wrox.com.

Thanks,
Kit Kemper
Acquisitions Editor