[Wikipedia-l] Voting for the closing down of Moldovan Wikipedia

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 10:43:36 UTC 2006

It seems that I need to justify my participation in this discussion.
 I have two arguments for it:
 1. Fluency in Moldovan.  By any linguistic standards I speak  the Moldovan
 dialect of Romanian (with the accent). And I do it correctly. This fact alone
 should allow me to participate in the vote and discussions. I can even read and write using cyrillic script. Correctly. :)
 2.  I have relatives in the Republic of Moldova, and I know what they have
 no linguistic identity problems. Just take a look in the list of Moldovan
 editors: regardless of official politics (aimed at preserving good relations
 with Russia), not one is for a moldovan wikipedia.
 3. My participation into this discussion was subject to one strong rule: I have never entered in conflict with a Moldovan editor, for I believe they have the moral authority to do what they want with mo.wiki. What I have done was in line with their requirements.

 Yours, [[:en:Dpotop]]