[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia on iPod (Encyclopodia) available now

Robert Bamler Robert.Bamler.epodia at gmx.de
Wed Mar 1 18:11:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

> A suggestion I would make as well concerns the call for donation you are
> making. While it would be a donation for the work you did to have the
> projects on the ipod itself, I think there might be a confusion in the
> public mind that the donation is somehow related to the encyclopedia
> itself.

You've got a point there. OK, so this is what I'll do: I'll add a notice on
the donation page that clarifyes that this is not Wikipedia. And I'll contact
the board at wikimedia.org whether I'm allowed to use the term "Wikipedia" on
my page.

So, finally, I hope that everyone can sleep without fear tonight. But don't be
too lazy, you've still got a lot to do [1] ;-)

Regards,
Robert

[1]http://www.google.com/search?&q=wikipedia+-site%3Awikipedia.org+-site%3Awikimedia.org